Be an EARTH DAY Patron
1. Earth Day 2011 will be held on April 21, 2011 from 9am-2pm at the Big Sandy Superstore Conference Center with adult and children's workshops, and from 4pm-7pm at the Barnett Center, 1524 10th Avenue, with fun outdoor activities for all ages.
2. Patrons are asked to arrive for setup between 7:30-8:30am if participating in the morning cession, or from 2:30pm and 3:30 pm if participating in the evening cession.
3. Admission is free to the general public.
4. There is no registration fee for Patrons.
5. Patrons are responsible for cleaning their space at the end of the event.
6. Please do not smoke on the premises or in view of the public.
7. Earth Day 2011 is held rain or shine. In case of rain, the evening cession may relocate to the Big Sandy Superstore Conference Center. If weather conditions are extremely unfavorable, event organizers may cancel all activities. There is no rain date for Earth Day 2011.
8. Please be mindful of the mission of Earth Day. Please bring supplies that are sustainable and recyclable whenever possible.
9. Earth Day 2011 organizers will notify you of the details of your display space after organizers receive all Patron Registration Forms.
Thank you and we look forward to a second successful year for this event!
If you have additional questions please contact Jenn Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (304) 840-2500.